International Center of Broward College Vietnam is recruiting international students in Ho Chi Minh city throughout 2020 Academic Year for the first 2 years of bachelor’s degree
Broward College Vietnam is announcing a new recruitment phase of 380 admission applications for the first 2 years of associate degree study at our official Vietnam Center in 2019 Academic Year. Below is information regarding admission requirements, necessary documents and other related details for students who have graduated or are preparing for their graduation from High School:
BROWARD COLLEGE VIETNAM ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Having graduated from High School (or equivalent)
Having both 12th Grade average and 12th Grade English GPAs of 6.5 and above
Students whose English GPA is below 6.5 should contact our admission specialists for detailed support.
CONDITIONS FOR DIRECT ENTRY
1. To be exempted from the EAP program
- Students must acquire above level 4 scores in the LOEP test
- Or Students must have a valid IELTS Academic certificate of 6.5 or above (or equivalent international certificate
- Or Students must graduate from at least one level of education in the US or in countries where English is the main language
2. To be admitted directly to college level programs
+ Students must pass level 4 of the EAP program and acquire the following scores in the PERT test:
- Reading: 106 or above
- Writing: 103 or above
- Math: 123 or above
+ Students with SAT
- Individual scores must be
- Reading: 24 or above
- Math: 26.5 or above
- Writing: 25 or above
Transferred students from an American College or University who have completed College level courses. (Certain evaluation processes will be performed for college level courses in countries where English is the main language). If students have not completed college level Math, they will be required to take the PERT’s Math Test.
TRANSFERRING COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY CREDITS
Applicants who have partially or entirely finished program(s) at other institutes may transfer some credits or courses or be exempted from taking equivalent courses depending on each case.
- Evaluation of equivalent courses of other College(s)/University(s)
- Entrance interview
- Graduate from high school with both 12th grade average and English GPAs of 6.5/10 or above.
- Meet the English requirements for college level or EAP level entrance
- For more information please contact the Department of Admissions.
04. For students with no High School Diploma
General Education Diploma – GED: Equivalent to high school completion (Currently available in Vietnam, this test is in English and is for students who have finished High School in other countries but have not received or lost their diploma)
- Testing method: Online (students may register online or via posting)
- Requirement: Students must be 18 of age or above
- Scores: Students must acquire a minimum score of 410 for each test and a total score of 2250 (which means some of the test results must be higher than 410). The students will be informed of the result immediately after finishing the online test. The official result will be sent 2 weeks after the test date. Should the students fail any of the tests, they may retake the failed test(s) after 90 days.
For more information please contact the Department of Admissions via:
Hotlines: 0906 332 001 (English)
Các bài viết liên quan
Hội thảo Du học Mỹ - chuyên đề giải đáp những vấn đề thiết thực nhất trước dành phụ huynh và học sinh trước khi du học đại học tại Mỹ như: làm sao để du học Mỹ...