WE ARE RECRUITING: COLLEGE PROGRAM LECTURERAdmin | 23.07.2020
College Program Lecturer
Title: College Program Lecturer
Posting ID: COL-2020
Description For the 2020-21 School Year
Posting period: Open until filled
Thank you for showing an interest in working for Broward College Vietnam. All applications will be considered and reviewed for employment for Broward College Vietnam only and not for other Broward College locations. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all applicants before choosing the most qualified applicants. Applicants should possess related experience, be energetic, and be a positive influence on their students and peers. Broward College Vietnam conducts confidential reference checks and criminal background checks as part of our selection process. Unfortunately due to the large number of applicants for this position, not all applicants will receive an interview.
- Masters Degree or higher from an accredited educational institution.
- Currently living in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City is preferred.
- Able to acquire governmental permissions to live and work in Vietnam if not a Vietnamese national.
- Teaching experience in a college or university is preferred
- Ability to deal with a culturally, racially, and linguistically diverse group of students and Parents a must.
- Competence in a variety of learning techniques with an ability to use them to enhance the student’s learning
- A passion for the subject and an ability to engage the students in the process of learning
- Proven to work to create a learning environment where students learning needs can all be met.
- Must be willing to work closely with instructional committees in order to research, plan, and develop new and exciting ways to enhance student learning
- Ability to use the most current technology in an effective way, to build communication, planning and instructional tools
- Must participate in professional development courses aligned with the school and direct initiatives.
Terms of Employement-Essential Functions
- Creates exciting and dynamic learning opportunities in the subject area.
- Designs a variety of assessment strategies, both formative and summative, to allow students to demonstrate the applied learning skills.
- Uses emerging technologies in the learning, teaching and assessments
- Works to create an enthusiastic and dynamic learning environment where every student can learn
- Advocates and creates positive, effective classroom management
- Creates a student centered working environment that fosters positivity and creativity
- Designs a collaborative work environment which fosters a willingness to learn
- Treats co-workers, supervisors, students, parents, and others with dignity and respect
- Serve as a positive role model for the students at all times
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance and hours of operation as set by the assigned building/institution.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Salary, start time and benefits
- This is an adjunct position and will be offered on a term by term basis
- Salary rate will be negotiable.
Send you CV to email@example.com
Các bài viết liên quan
Học tiếng Anh Dự bị Đại học ngay từ lớp 10-11-12 để có thể du học ngay hoặc theo học tại các trường đại học quốc tế sử dụng 100% tiếng Anh ngay sau khi tốt nghiệp THPT....