We are RECRUITING: English for Academic Purposes (EAP) General InstructorAdmin | 20.07.2020
Job Description Summary
- Candidates should be passionate educators who can facilitate the needs of diverse 21st century learners.
- The successful candidate must have some college-level teaching experience, a high level of computer literacy, and a commitment to teaching at a community college.
- Candidates should demonstrate (1) a mastery of their specific discipline; (2) a deep commitment to the college mission of fostering student success, achievement and persistence; (3) technology competencies as well as teaching/counseling skills and strategies that facilitate 21st century literacies; (4) the use of resources that prepare students for productive lives.
- Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's Degree and two years' experience as a Language Professional.
- Minimum Experience/Training:
- Experienced Professional to teach English Language courses.
- Two years experience teaching adult learners and developing training materials.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to teach a variety of continuing education courses with diverse learners. Teaching courses using D2L.
- Position Time Type: Part time
- Department: EAP
- Salary Range: TBD by experience and qualifications
- Posting End Date: Open Until Filled
- Work Schedule: Varies according to class schedule
- Comments: To be considered for this position, a completed online employment application form along with a resume and unofficial transcripts are required.
- Disclaimer: The intent of this description is to illustrate the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and should not be interpreted to describe all the specific duties and responsibilities that may be required in any particular position. Directly related education/experience beyond the minimum stated may be substituted where appropriate at the discretion of the Appointing Authority. Broward College reserves the right to revise or change job duties, job hours, and responsibilities.
Contact Broward College Vietnam to apply via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Các bài viết liên quan
Kết thúc cấp 3, nhiều bạn trẻ sẽ bắt đầu cuộc sống xa nhà để học tập tại các thành phố lớn, không ít bạn bắt đầu cuộc sống tự lập của du học sinh ở nước ngoài...